2016 Continuing Education Credits
We offer several options for continuing education units (CEU’s). Please see below to determine what option is best for you, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions:
Option 1: General CEU Credits through Georgia College and State University (GCSU)
- Georgia College and State University is offering 4 nationally accredited credit hours or .4 CEU’s for participation in the event.
- Attendees must sign in during the event to prove their attendance. Sign in will ONLY be available though our Day of Event app. The cost for General CEUs is $10. NOTE: Your attendee contact hours will ONLY be recorded when attendees complete the form on the Leadercast event day app. If there are any questions, your attendees will be asked to provide receipt for the site they attended.
- After registering their attendance though the Event Day App, attendees will be emailed a CEU Certificate of Attendance from GCSU within six weeks.
Option 2: Nursing Credits through the Georgia Nurses Association
- The Alabama Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation has approved this activity for 3.91 hours of CNE credit.
- Nurse attendees MUST physically sign in during the event to prove their attendance, AS WELL AS signing in online on our Day of Event App (Available for download in early April). The cost for Nursing CNEs is free. A sign in sheet is included as part of this document. After the May 8th event, please email the completed sign in sheet, along with your host site ID, to Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Your attendee contact hours will only be recorded when verified against the sign in sheet for your site (provided by you, the host). If there are any questions, your attendees will be asked to provide receipt for the site they attended.
Option 3: HRCI/SHRM recertification credits
- This program has been pre-approved for 4.50 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute and SHRM. Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute and/or Society of Human Resources Management websites at www.hrci.org and http://www.shrm.org respectively. The pre-approval recertification is used worldwide.
- Attendees must sign in during the event to prove their attendance. Sign in will ONLY be available though our Day of Event app. The cost for HRCI/SHRM CEUs is free. If there are any questions, your attendees will be asked to provide receipt for the site they attended.
Option 4: General Letter of Participation, Certificate of Professional Development, & Event Curriculum
- Attendees may take these documents to their individual accrediting associations in order to achieve credit independently.
- These documents recognize the completion of 4 hours of professional development and lists the topics discussed during the program. These items fulfill most continuing education requirements, but the participant is responsible for understanding their own professional requirements in this area.
- We recommend that you print the following items and distribute them to attendees who would like to apply for their own CEUs on the event date. Certificate of Attendance, Speaker Bios.