Our church is named The Sower’s Chapel after the parable of the sower. The parable is a story about a man who went out to sow seed (plant wheat) by scattering it in his field. Not all the seed grew up to produce a crop, but some of it does.We are a community that plants seeds, nurtures those who receive the seed, and celebrates the harvest.
Lenten Series | Jesus Came to . . .
Our theme for Lent will be the work of the Lord: What did the Lord come to do and how did he accomplish it?
- March 17 – Preach and heal
- March 24 – Save the Wandering
- March 31 – Rev. Chuck Blair, Preaching – “Speak to What Matters”
- April 7 – Bring a sword and fire
- April 14 – Palm Sunday – Witness to the truth
- April 21 – Easter – Glorify the Father and Bring Life